Laborer Job Responsibilities:
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secure, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the Jobsite/assignment.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers